- This Web site is basically an on-line tool for making comic strips.
- Students choose from a variety of characters, moods, arrangements, and labels to create their own comic strip stories.
- Making up stories and characters is a fun way to get students who normally do not enjoy writing an opportunity to be creative and expressive.
- The site provides an assortment of writing prompts, or as a class exercise students could retell classroom stories and lessons to demonstrate comprehension.
- It's an excellent resource for inspiring creativity and helps students to organize their story telling in a logical and methodical manner.