National Heart Lung & Blood Institute
- The NHLBI is a hub for national programs involved in research, education, prevention, and management of heart, lung, and blood diseases as well as sleep disorders.
- In 1997, the NHLBI also took administrative responsibility for the Woman's Health Initiative, NIH.
- The website has a wealth of information for patients, professionals, and researchers.
- It provides information geared to everyone from children to professionals on subjects ranging from healthy lifestyle choices to clinical trials.
- This site would be a valuable resource in any classroom for topics relating to health, medical research, lifestyle, obesity, recipes, and diet information.